Travel the World at Low Fares with your
BDO and American Express Credit Card!
- The promo is open for purchases made through the sale event venue at the Activity Center, SM City Clark and via on-line at www.dragonair.com/ph from April 24 – 26, 2015.
- Travel Period is from April 24 – December 15, 2015
- The Promo is open to all active and supplementary cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, JCB and The American Express Credit Card issued by BDO.
- Credit Cardholders must pay using their qualified BDO Credit Card to be entitled to get exclusive BDO rates.
- Fares are subject to Blackout periods
- Outbound from 30 April –01 May 2015 / 11-12 June 2015 / 20-21 August 2015 / 28-29 August 2015 / 28-29 August 2015 / 24 September 2015 / 30-31 October 2015 / 26-27 November 2015
- Inbound 03-04 May 2015 / 14-15 June 2015 / 23-24 August 2015 / 31 August 2015 / 27 Sept 2015 / 01-02 November 2015 / 30 November 2015
- Long Haul Economy Class Fares are subject to seasonality:
- Low season travel for Australia – 24 April – 31 Oct 15
- Low season for all other cities – 01-30 June 2015 / 01 Sept – 15 December 2015
- High Season Travel for Australia – 01 November 2015 – 15 December 2015
- High Season Travel for all other cities – 24 April – 31 May 2015 / 01 July – 31 Aug 2015
- Latest travel date out of Manila or Clark is on December 15, 2015.
- Child and Infant fares are applicable except for flights to Hong Kong.
- Stopover in Hong Kong is allowed on outbound journey only if traveling from Clark subject to stopover surcharge of USD10. Stopover in Hong Kong on the inbound journey is allowed, free of charge. Only one Hong Kong stopover allowed for the entire journey.
- Mixed class/combination of fares is not permitted.
- Refunds are permitted only for totally unused ticket but subject to USD150 Refund Charge except for flights to Hong Kong.
- Rebooking within travel validity is permitted subject to USD150 Rebooking Fee except for flights to Hong Kong.
- No-show and Non-users fee of USD150 for Economy / Premium Economy and USD 200 for Business class seats will be charged upon booking for unused and uncancelled bookings.
- Rerouting is permitted and subject to USD150 Rerouting Fee except for flights to Hong Kong and 15day valid tickets to Short Haul destination. All rerouting is subject to fare reassessment.
- Fares listed under FIT are valid for individual travel while fares listed under GV2 is subject to minimum 2 passengers traveling together requirement.
- Travel validity
- Hong Kong – Min 2 days / Maximum 7 days stay
- Economy Class long haul – Min 0 day / Maximum 6 months stay
- Economy Class short haul – Min 2 days / Maximum 15 days stay
- Premium Economy and Business class – Min 0 day / Maximum 1 year stay
- All taxes, service and insurance surcharge, and other surcharge, are not included in the rates above.
- Economy Class (Q), Premium Economy (E) and Business Class (I) Fares are mileage accruable based on promo fare. O class fares are non-mileage accruable.
- Offers are not convertible to cash and are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the offers will be deemed fraudulent and will be charged to the Cardholder.
- In case of dispute, in respect of, but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with concurrence of DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No 6625, Series of 2015.